Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Comedy of Errors.

i woke up late this morning because i dreamt that it’s a saturday. i was somewhere between consciousness and dreamland when the insistent ringing of my three alarms finally roused me from slumber.  lo and behold! it was already 5:45 am! there’s nothing much i can do about my showering time so i ended by rushing through dressing up and fixing my things.

i woke my sister up and asked for her help in packing up my lunch bag.  i was out of the house five minutes after and still arrived at work thirty minutes early.

i couldn’t help but be thankful because i really dread being late for work.  but reality set in when i opened my lunch bag and saw that all i had inside was an empty lunch box! :-( apparently, my sister thought that my lunch bag was ready-to-go.  good thing i had leftover from yesterday’s lunch.

lesson learned:  check your lunch bag before heading out the door! lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment