Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

pen please!

i just realized that it’s not only with keeping notebooks that i have affinity with.  i’m also fond of writing down start dates of anything to take note (again?) of the period of consumption.  you think it’s bizarre?  i guess you are right! lol

all my personal stuff has dates written on it. i like to keep tab of how long it takes me to consume an entire bottle of lotion, how long a compact powder lasts or how fast i can finish off a tube of toothpaste.  lol.  my sister’s dependable permanent marker keeps me company in my pursuit of my quirkiness. 

i picked up this nasty habit from my mother who does this so diligently when i was young.  though, she preferred to mark the start dates on the calendar instead. i carried that on and voila!  my love for pen and quirkiness live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment