Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

to blog or not to blog.

my friend, karlo, will have a fit if he finds out that i am already blogging.  i was against writing a blog that i oftentimes dissuade him to have one.  i will dare say that he’s more cheesy (for the lack of a better word for it), being the artist between us two (‘yan ha!), thus his need to express his thoughts and what-nots.

but my dislike didn’t prevent me from reading good blogs. in fact, i’ve been following some.  and for the love of me, i marvel on how these blogger-idols have maintained their posts relevant, interesting and insightful without getting too personal.

there!  don’t you just find that marvelous? well, i do! thus the birth of this work-in-progress blog. 

i also aim to be insightful and interesting without getting too personal and close for comfort.  i will always abide to my dear-diary rule.  the fool-proof golden rule i’ve always adhered to.  so, those who know me well enough reading this might have a clear idea to who and which particular instance i’m referring to from here and thereon.  and i like to keep it at that.

so, let’s blog! responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment