Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

then and now.

i have this idea of pulling together a series of then-and-now posts.  the thought came when my mother, my sister and i were hollering over old photos dating back as old as the 40’s!  i really find it cool looking at old photos or hearing stories back in the day and comparing those with the “present.”

i hope that the series will be fun, interesting and a little personal, mind you! 

i’ll be showing photos of my ancestral home when it still looked like a home and not some weather-beaten stack of solid wood.

i’ll try to convince myself to show snapshots of my aunts and uncles then and now.  i know it will be hilarious!

i know there’s no need to defend my ground but i’m not throwing my golden rule in the wind.  i’m still maintaining a good measure of distance not to get too personal but i promise not to hold back in writing and posting anecdotes of my roots and my own, just in case.

now, where do i start? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment