Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

september, september, september!

this month is special not only because it officially signals the onset of the christmas season but more so, it’s my birthday month!
i have never outgrown my excitement for any upcoming birthday despite me having a handful. don’t ask my age, please! lol!

i think fate was on my side when i was born on the last day of the month. imagine, i have the entire month for anticipation and preparation and my birthday at month end to perfectly cap september.
how good can it get?!

a birthday surprise is not a must but is definitely welcomed.  my birthday wishlist continues to grow and will forever be insatiable but a warm birthday greeting will mean so much more. for all my quirkiness, i’m not that different from everybody else.

nowablogger is now singing the happy birthday song to self! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment