Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Filipino dishes


This will be a series of entries about my favourite Filipino dishes and all-time best recipes kept by my Mama.  I take pride in my Mama’s cooking (as any child will do) because she has mustered the art for our discerning taste buds.

For starters, my family’s not much into dining out so I’m definitely no foodie.  But I can very well tell if a dish is worth raving about or otherwise.

I live on my mother’s cooking and will forever do so until I learn how to work my around the kitchen.  I cannot describe how stressful it is for me to decide what to have for lunch during those rare days that I do not have my lunch baon with me.

My mother’s cooking is not that different from yours, I think, which is why I hope that you’ll be able to appreciate her kitchen secrets.  And perhaps, you’ll be tempted to give those a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment