Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Singapore, truly asia!


I should know better!  I shouldn’t have allowed myself to nap after I got to the hotel.  It was already almost 7pm when I was finally able to get up!  I still haven’t made any progress with my reading and I have to meet my cousin in a few minutes! What the heck! As I always say, once a crammer, always a crammer!

I was so happy to see my cousin though she was home just a month ago.  Honestly, I was really looking forward to spending time with her because she has recently lost her father and I just want to keep her company even for a week.

We took the train from the nearest station from my hotel.  As usual, I was not paying attention to the streets and keeping tabs of landmarks.  I wasn’t event taking photos! I was so busy chatting and catching up with my cousin to notice those things.  Since there’s so little time to visit places, my cousin brought me to Chinatown, little India, ion mall, and anywhere in between.  We walked where distance permits.  The food is cheap and very tasteful. 

I shopped for souvenirs and pasalubongs—and nothing else!  I really didn’t plan on buying anything for myself and I intend to keep my resolve!

I was really tired when I got back but managed to read five more pages.  Time to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment