Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And it still drizzles!


The week before I left for Singapore was so busy because of the major networking event that will take place at the last week of this month.  Preparations are now underway and are keeping the entire team occupied.

Today’s a Sunday but I’m at the office because I have to finish a pre-requisite online course for next week’s training.  The facilitators are now after me and my teammates because we are the only ones who haven’t complied with the requirement yet.  I cannot stay much longer than an hour or so because I still haven’t packed my suitcase.  There’s still that monstrous reading material which seems to nag me for not starting on it yet.  I hope I won’t be too tired to finish the material by the time I arrive at the hotel tomorrow after lunch.

The pressure is building up! There’s just too much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment