Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Touchdown!


I took the first flight to Singapore thinking that it’s to my advantage.  I want to finish my reading before dinner time today.  But since I was breezing through things weeks ago, I was dead-tired when I woke up this morning.  I managed a few pages while I was waiting to be boarded and while on flight.  I finally gave in to sleep after banging my head on the window twice. 

Singapore’s really nice and impressive.  I haven’t been to a lot of places but I cannot help but be amazed at this tiny country that is so clean, vibrant and swelling with progress.  I hope I can say the same for its people. 

City garden hotel will be my temporary home for the rest of the week.  I surfed the net for reviews and it only faired averagely. 

I’m heading out of Changi now, sated and full after checking in at McDonald’s.  I have to retrieve my luggage from the customer service desk because it got whisked away when I stalled after getting off board.  Why didn’t I think of checking my blackberry after I get past the immigration line?! Oh well!

Singapore-la!

No comments:

Post a Comment