Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Manic Monday.


today’s just been crazy.  when you feel that something bad is going to happen, it definitely will.

the usual grind at work is a given fact so i have learned to adjust myself to the pressure of deadlines and those around me.   admittedly, it takes a lot, for my resolve to crumble.  but i have to give credit to this contractor i signed on to do the spandrel roofing at our house.

i cannot tolerate delays, unpreparedness and lousy excuses for non-delivery of work promised.  i expect a lot from a person whom i have made a deal with.  you can count on me demanding the compliance of terms and conditions whenever i see fit.  i’ve dealt with all sorts of people from all walks of life that’s why i cannot be easily intimidated.
obviously, this day ended with the contractor becoming wiser.  the invaluable lesson of his life was taught by yours truly.

on a lighter side, i got a free starbucks drink after redeeming a free drink courtesy of a charged purchase using my hsbc card.  maybe they have noticed that i only have a starbucks drink in my hands whenever there’s a promo tie-up with my credit card. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment