Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Best Things in Life are Free!


i’ve been a familiar face at starbucks lately. it’s not because i frequent the place nor i have an addiction to caffeine. truth be told, it pains me to gaze at the prices on the menu let alone spend P150 daily for the caffeine rush.  my hsbc card allows me to have that starbucks experience for free!

i think this is the second time that they had a promotion tied with starbucks. i was actually hoping for the sm gift cheque but i who am i to complain? lol.

i take advantage of the promotion by managing my expenses in multiples of P2,000.  relax, i never splurge and was never an impulse buyer so there’s no danger in me ending up with unnecessary spending.

my favourite by far is iced green tea latte.  i still have charge slips unclaimed to last me a week. til, my next cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment