Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The big move.


December 9 marked the beginning of a new phase in my career.  I have taken the opportunity to move to a different unit and to go beyond my comfort zone.  This opportunity will afford me a better pay, diversity in work, greater responsibility, and wider network.

Though, I have to admit that I’m really scared to my very core.  I guess this is how it feels to be in an unfamiliar place.  What keeps me still sane is the financial aspect of my new job.  That will always be my springboard and leverage.

I would really like to write and describe more my new responsibilities, fears, and apprehensions, but my better judgment dictates otherwise.  I will hold those off until I am fully immersed with my new role and new team.  I believe I owe them and myself that much.

Though, there’s still that ounce of doubt lingering in my head, I am confident that I have made the right decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment