Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Singapore-la!


I just learned that I’ll be going with three of my colleagues from work, to Singapore on January 2011!  The news came as a surprise because I was not copied in the message/invite that my colleagues got the night before.  It was only when I got to the office the next day that I was informed of the official travel/training.

However, the excitement mellowed when I saw the required readings and pre-cursory online courses to take prior to our departure.  With the holidays looming around, challenges of my new role, and the preparations for the big networking event also in January, I can’t help but worry how little time I have in my hands to sort everything out.  Of course, there’s still that option not to go and just join the next batch, but I feel that I really have to take this course now.  Luckily, I’m not used to going on vacation during the holidays. 

Yes, I am tired and stressed out.  But truly, truly grateful, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment