Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Christmas List.


I usually prepare my Christmas list at the onset of the month of November, but due to the untimely demise of my uncle and the first death anniversary of my father, I held off of doing so.  Whether it’s a blessing or not that I did not grow up with the “gift-giving tradition,” the fact still remains that I have to prepare my list and buy gifts for friends, family, and godchildren.

The latter part of this year is just plain crazy.  Christmas is just two weeks from now and I still haven’t gotten anything.  My list usually has the names of my “inaanaks,” friends from work, and family members.  This helps me to work within my set budget and to be oraganized.

There’s just little time to spare until the 25th and there’s still the Christmas dinner preparations at home to think about.  Chances are, I’ll end up buying odd things for my friends and colleagues at the office and giving out “aguinaldos” to my inaanaks!  But I couldn’t definitely escape the grocery-shopping for our Noche Buena and Christmas day lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment